Are you always in a hurry in the morning and can’t find the time to eat a nutritious breakfast? Do you find it hard to think and prepare every morning for what to eat?
Well we’ve got the answer for you, which will save you a lot of time and possible change your daily eating habits.
As researchers, We’ve immersed ourselves in the realm of how to make the best out of your mornings. We believe that having a quick and simple breakfast makes your morning more efficient and give you the energy you need to manage your day. For that, we’ve rounded up the tastiest breakfast recipes that will get your tastebuds satisfied and your energy pumped up for the day. Let’s get to it!
5 Ingredient breakfast ideas
Here’s our top picks of the easiest breakfast recipes that we guarantee will make your tastebuds happy:
1. Peanut butter and banana toast:
- A slice of whole wheat toast, peanut butter, banana and cinnamon.
- Spread the peanut butter on toast, add the banana and top with some cinnamon.
2. Avocado and egg toast
- Whole wheat bread, fried eggs, smashed avocado,garlic and pepper powder to taste.
- Mix the smashed avocado with the garlic and pepper powder, then spread on the bread and top with a fried egg.
3. Yogurt and fruit smoothie
- Non fat yogurt, half cup pure fruit juice, 1 and a half cup of any frozen fruit (raspberries, strawberries, pineapple)
- First add the yogurt with the fruit juice in a blender, then add all fruits while the blender is on until it becomes a smooth mixture.
4. Microwave oatmeal
- Half cup milk, half cup oats, pinch of vanilla and cinnamon and finally your favorite sweetener .
- Combine milk, oats, vanilla, cinnamon in a bowl
- Then microwave for 90 seconds. Add your sweetener.
As we wrap up, remember not to skip your breakfast as it’s the most important meal of the day. We believe that if you try any of our top breakfast recipes, you will surely feel fulfilled and gain the nutritional value you are looking for. That brings us to a question, which 5 ingredient breakfast are you willing to try first?